These are the terms for the Protection Package:
- We will investigate your IRS record by obtaining transcripts from them, and information from you.
- We’re also going to need some more financial information from you.
- Our ability to do this quickly is 100% tied to how fast you can respond to our inquiries. If you do not respond in a timely manner, this will drag on, and penalties and interest will continue to grow.
- You are only hiring us to investigate your IRS record right now. You are not hiring us to execute any sort of tax resolution, file any tax returns, or to represent you before the IRS in any way.
- Our refund guarantee applies only to the protection package. Should you decide to hire us to do other services, those services may or may not be subject to a refund policy. That provision will be laid out in our engagement letter.
Your privacy is important to us. Like all providers of personal financial services, tax professionals are required by law to inform clients of their policies regarding privacy of client information. Our firm continues to adhere to professional standards of confidentiality that are even more stringent that those required by law. We have always protected the security and privacy of your personal and financial information.
We do not disclose any nonpublic information obtained in the course of our practice except as required or permitted by law. Permitted disclosures will include providing information to our employees and/or in limited situations, to unrelated third parties such as independent contractors who need that information to assist us in serving you. In all situations, we stress the confidential nature of the information being shared.